Help with your Self-Assessment

For help with your Self-Assessment Tax Return covering Tax year 6th April 2012 to 5th April 2013 which is due on 31st January 2014, please contact us as soon as possible to book your consultation BEFORE 30th November 2013. You need to fill out a Self-Assessment Tax Return if the following apply;

  • You’re self-employed

  • You’re a company director, minister, Lloyd’s name or member

  • Your annual income is £100,000 or more

  • You have income from savings, investment or property

  • You need to claim expenses or reliefs

  • You or your partner receive Child Benefit and your income is over £50,000

  • You get income from overseas

  • You have income from trusts, settlements and estates

  • You have Capital Gains Tax to pay

  • You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t domiciled in the UK

  • You’re a trustee”